Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Give Me Some Truth

I'm sick and tired of hearing things from uptight, short-sighted, narrow-minded hypocritics. All I want is the truth, just gimme some truth. I've had enough of reading things by neurotic, psychotic, pig-headed politicians. All I want is the truth, just gimme some truth. No short-haired, yellow-bellied, son of tricky dicky is gonna mother hubbard soft soap me with just a pocketful of hope. Money for dope, money for rope.
I'm sick to death of seeing things from tight-lipped, condescending, mama's little chauvinists. All I want is the truth, just gimme some truth now. I've had enough of watching scenes of schizophrenic, ego-centric, paranoiac, prima-donnas. All I want is the truth now, just gimme some truth. No short-haired, yellow-bellied, son of tricky dicky is gonna mother hubbard soft soap me with just a pocketful of soap. It's money for dope, money for rope. Ah, I'm sick and tired of hearing things from uptight, short-sighted, narrow-minded hypocrites. All I want is the truth now, just gimme some truth now. I've had enough of reading things by neurotic, psychotic, pig-headed politicians. All I want is the truth now, just gimme some truth now...

"Give Me Some Truth", John Lennon.

No comments: